Wednesday, September 12, 2007

This, that and the other
















I just love it when the kids get a hold of the camera and take self portraits!

















Camden is having lots of fun at soccer practice. He is really doing a great job listening and following the coaches directions. That is no easy task for being 3. We had a glimpse of what his game will look like on Sat. during a brief scrimmage at practice. For just being 3, the boys know the concept of getting the ball to the goal and scoring. They will do whatever it takes to get the ball including pushing, pouncing on a downed player or just plain running over you. Watch out, E.R. here we come! We keep drilling it in Camden's head that this is a team sport and we play together. Hope he is listening, I hope they are all listening.

Camden is still adjusting to Noah being gone during the day. Our routine has changed and he is doing his best to keep up. I really love having this one on one time with him. He has the sweetest personality with humor tossed in quite often.

Noah is doing well in school but did have his first incident with a bully in his class. My first reaction was to take the the kid by the throat and throttle him for hurting my baby. After calming down, I decided that Noah and I would pray for him. I am sad that a child so young has "whatever" going on in his life that he feels the need to take it out on his friends. Please keep this situation in your prayers.

I had my second work-out today. I was sweating it and I stunk when it was all over. Did I mention she is tough, as in drill-Sargent tough? Wow, she makes you work. (A little note about the teacher... she has 6 kids and is so "cut" that you would never have thought she had one child) I decided at the beginning that I would push myself past my comfort level but not to the point of puking or passing out. So far, it is working and I feel good.

4 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

We'll have to come cheer Camden on...Email me a list of his games and we'll try to make it to one or two. Could you work out for me too in your exercise class? I hate to exercise at all. I'll never have a "cut" stomach....

Phat Girl said...

Congrats on sticking to your working out....Can you workout for Heather and I?
I started walking again....It is way to hot to walk in July and August in Texas...Since we experiencing Beautiful weather, I have been walking! By the time I get home my dogs and I are completely exhausted!

~Lydia~ said...

where did you find someone to work out with. I'm kinda looking because I need someone to help keep me in shape after the soccer season is over in November.

Anonymous said...

Sharon: Good for you to find a Drill Sgt.! Someone tough to answer to - that LIVES what she preaches. I'm proud of you. Sharon "Tutu"