Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's a good kinda sore

















Here are a couple of pictures of Camden at Meet the teacher and his first day of school.

Today is Tuesday and if you have been outside you know just how beautiful of a day it is. The humidity is low and you can feel a cool breeze blowing. We just might have an actual fall in Texas this year.

I have decided that I have to get this fat off of me. No more monkeying around. I need to be pushed by someone other than myself or I will just talk and talk about it without really ever doing anything about it. I signed up for an Aerobics/Body toning class and started on Monday. I figured if I paid money to exercise I would be less inclined to back out. It was a great class, the teacher is demanding and she is tough!!! That is what I need. I am so sore today and know that tomorrow when I go back that I will just be adding to my pain. I am looking forward to going back and that is the first time in a long time that I have been excited about getting fit. So, I will try this for a couple of months and see where it takes me. Hopefully, I will shed a few pounds and start to tone up.

4 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

Congratulations to you and Camden. I hope that you both have great experiences!

Phat Girl said...

GO SHARON GO!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I'm proud of you girl....I know you can do it. You're always successful at the weight loss game. I think you look great now, but can't wait to see what your body "torture-inducing" class produces. No pain, no gain right? It's all about portion control, I've found...well been forced into because of the smaller stomach now.

Taylor said...

Feel the burn! I'm experiencing a little bit of that myself right now. And I'm of the same mindset - if I'm paying for it, I'm gonna go. I'm too cheap to not get my money worth.