Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A note from the teacher

I promised Noah I would email you and tell you what a GREAT job he is
doing in kindergarten. I have had the opportunity to get to know him
well. He is so smart and so sweet. I really enjoy him. He is very
insightful and makes great observations. He really helped me get on
track when I returned to school. He knew all the procedures and made
sure to explain them in detail to me....so cute! I know he will have a
successful year. Thank you for the opportunity to teach your little
guy.

The red section really cracked Brian and I up. You see, his teacher had been out for the first three weeks of school due to maternity leave and we have no doubt that he would take the opportunity to make sure she did everything according to the rules. That is just the way he is! He did come home telling us that "we are going to do things differently, now that my real teacher is back". Uh-huh, I bet.

Great job in school Noah, we are very proud of you.

3 comments:

Phat Girl said...

Noah is officially a VERY BIG Kid! I absolutely love your Boys! Very Adorable kids....do you want to have one for me?

Ladyornot.com said...

LOL his teacher's note was much better than our teachers note. He is a sweet boy!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Isn't that cute. What a sweet way to tell you all of that. Sounds like his teacher is sensitive and positive person. Isn't it a hoot to see how all the "rules" you've drilled into his little head all along really did stick. I know Luke's going to be the same way Noah is. He's always telling people how to do things "right" and makes sure to let them know if they're looking at something upside down and he's a cleaner. Wonder where he got that from...surely not from his OCD'd father.....Luke got a "nice manners" comment yest. on his school progress sheet. I was so prd.