Friday, May 18, 2007

Oh Heavens, there has been a flood on aisle 4!!!

These were the words spoken to me at the store this morning when I told the sales associate that we had an accident that needed to be cleaned up. It was a flood that turned into a LONG river. It required 2 of those bright yellow "Caution, Floor is Wet" signs. When I asked if I could clean it up, she said "Oh No, Honey, this is going to require a BIG mop!" I was then asked "when was the last time **** used the bathroom, a week ago?"

Who was the culprit? None other than...

I just can't take her anywhere. Her special outing to the pet store to have her nails trimmed turned into one of those memorable experiences. Maybe it was the birds chirping or the water splashing in the fish tank or all the wonderful smells that overloaded her. We may never know, but she gave us all a good laugh!!!

2 comments:

Phat Girl said...

Go Gracie! She's a cute Big girl!
Abby poops everytime I take her to Petsmart or Petco. The last time I took them it was a mess...Abby pooped and Phoebe stepped in it twice. Needless to say, that's been the last time we all went to the store together.

Ladyornot.com said...

lol this made me laugh. Thanks for sharing.