Friday, January 12, 2007

I've been tagged...so here it goes...

ABC’s of Sharon:

A - AVAILABLE OR TAKEN: Taken for the last 15 years.

B - BEST FRIEND: Lots of really good friends, some of whom I have known for 24 years.

C - CAKE OR PIE: Dutch Apple Pie

D- DRINK OF CHOICE: Fuzzy Navel

E - ESSENTIAL ITEM YOU USE EVERYDAY: Deoderant

F - FAVORITE COLOR: Blue

G - GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS: Yuck to both!!!

H - HOMETOWN: Born in Chicago, IL

I - INDULGENCE: Book Club and Blogging

J - JANUARY OR FEBRUARY: February...any excuse for chocolate!

K - KID'S NAMES: Noah, Camden

L - LIFE INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: God and my family

M - MARRIAGE DATE: summer 1995

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: One brother

O - ORANGES OR APPLES: Either one if someone cuts them up for me, otherwise, neither.

P - PHOBIAS OR FEARS: Elevators, Parking garages, Heights & being left alone

Q - FAVORITE QUOTE: None...I try not to retain too much information!

R - REASON TO SMILE: God is great!

S - SEASON: Spring

T - TAG 3 PEOPLE: Rebecca, Brooke & Laurie

U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I do not wash my feet or legs.

V - VEGGIE I DON'T LIKE: Tomatoes

W - WORST HABIT: Picking at my cuticles and nails

X - XRAYS: Too many recently.

Y - YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: anything Italian

Z - ZODIAC: Leo

2 comments:

Phat Girl said...

I knew you did not wash your feet, but your legs too! LOL! I just love you!

Ladyornot.com said...

You tagged me! I feel honored...ok this will be my post for today!