Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Cabin Fever

UGHHHHH!!! Get me outta here please!

It has been a LONG weekend and this week is shaping up to be long as well. With predicted freezing rain last weekend, we settled in for time with the family playing games, watching movies and eating warm hearty food. When all was said and done we enjoyed being together and were very disappointed in the "ice storm".

Monday morning came and with it the hope of getting out of the house. That hope unfortunately will have to wait until this weekend because Camden has come down with Pneumonia. I really don't like it when my kids are sick. I worry so much that I start to feel physically sick. Please pray that the illness stops here and doesn't spread to the rest of us.

A side note: since I will be spending so much time in the house this week, I think I will put that can of yellow paint in the garage to use and brighten up the living room. I can dream can't I?

3 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

I love the cold, but this is too cold! I am going to make chili for dinner tonight.

Phat Girl said...

Put down the paint can! Imagine Brian's face when he comes home from work one day and the entire house is painted from spray paint! The look on his face would be priceless!

Anonymous said...

Good words.