Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tidbits

Noah-

"This is going to make me cry." His words uttered after watching the Santa Clause movie. So like his mama. Anything sentimental makes me cry... those darn Hallmark commercials are the worst!

His favorite activity right now is to run as fast as he can. This means making hundreds of laps in the house or out in the yard. At school, he simply loves to chase the girls around the playground or roll down the grassy hill with his buddies. Why didn't I buy stock in bleach for grass stains? He is engrossed with his Leapster L-Max and is learning volumes from the educational games he is playing. He will sit for long periods of time and put together intricate Lego designs.

He is very protective and a bit bossy of his brother. His love and patience for Camden is enormous! Noah is still afraid to be left alone or go to the other side of the house by himself. All normal fears that will eventually fade.

Camden-

He honestly believes that he is "Lightning McQueen", the race car. He repeats constantly "I am speed" and then races off to make hundreds of laps with Noah. His imagination is enormous. He changes his tires complete with sound effects and makes up stories to go along with his races.

He is still potty training not because he isn't ready but because he just simply makes the rules. Camden does what Camden wants. It is as simple as that. This can be very frustrating as a parent or down right comical.

He loves to be cuddled and read too. He constantly surprises me with his knowledge. He told me and my mom the letter names of a word he was looking at and looked up to see us staring at him with our mouths open. We haven't been working on letters and I had no idea he knew what they were.

Sharon -

I am awaiting the results of an x-ray to see if I have any markers for Rheumatoid arthritis. Since I was pregnant with Camden, my hands have always fallen asleep. Recently they have become painful up past my elbow. I have trouble getting a good nights sleep when my arms fall asleep about 40 times a night. It is probably Carpal Tunnel syndrome, but he wants to rule the other possibility out.

Brian -

I just praise God that he is healthy. It seems the past few years, he has been sick most of the winter. He is getting back in the grove of working and teaching lessons. Spring break is not far off and I also look forward to having him home with us.

2 comments:

Phat Girl said...

I am speed is adorable! Go Camden!
Please let me know the outcome of your test!

Ladyornot.com said...

Its fun to see the kids personalities develop!