Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Winter Fun 2007






I woke up this morning startled to find a man crouching underneath the fort in our living room. I gave a shout and asked "what are you doing here?" Brian emerged and said "what?" Again, I asked "what are you doing here?" Brian said, "have you looked outside?" "Why would I look outside, I just woke up?" Well, it was a pretty site outside and Brian got to spend the day at home enjoying all the fun.

Noah was anxious to get outside and have some fun. We bundled up with our coats, scarves and mittens and headed outdoors. We sledded down the street, threw snowballs and built a pint-sized snowman in the front yard. Garcie, the dog got in on the action and took a few snowballs to the fur. Camden was a good sport and spent most of the time inside watching and cheering us on. Noah's said it best today with, "Mommy, winter activities are so much fun!"

Here are a few pics from today. Enjoy!




4 comments:

Phat Girl said...

It looks like it was a GREAT FUN day!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear Camden had pneumonia. Dear little boy. I'm holding back the tears. Never mind - here they come. On the bright side - I so enjoy your blogging. It makes me feel so close to you all. Our little ones are so bright. Love, love, love, Tutu

Ladyornot.com said...

It looks like you all had a blast! I wish I could have joined you!

x,
Rebecca

Brooke said...

Hope everyone gets well real soon. I want to know where you got such a cool sled living in Texas ! That is a REAL sled not the plastic ones from Wally world!