Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Can we go back to October?


November has been ushered in at our house with high fevers and unstoppable coughing spells. Camden has been hovering around 102-104 all day and dipping down to 100-101 with Tylenol. A trip to the doctor brought no relief because he didn't have enough symptoms to warrant an antibiotic except for fever and tight chest.

Noah had been trying to catch a cold for about a week and it finally took hold of him last Friday night. We have had several all nighters in a row and the "cloud machine"a.k.a. nebulizer has been dusted off and is running non-stop between both kids.

Brian and I are keeping up the best we can between having little sleep and the anxiety that comes with having children sick. We are doing our best to stay healthy, but I am not optimistic that we will get through this without catching it ourselves.

Please keep us in your prayers.

3 comments:

Phat Girl said...

I am praying for all of you! Please let me know if I can do something for you!!!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Holy guacamole....you kids get better over there.

Anonymous said...

I hope it gets better soon. If you need a break let me know!

Rebecca