Friday, November 03, 2006

Updates

Thursday was just plain bad. Enough said.

Friday... Camden seems to be keeping his fever around 101 at the most. He has actually been running and playing. He still is not eating much and stops and lays down quite often. He is currently down for a nap. He has awaken the last two days from his nap with a fever of at least 103. I pray today will be different.

Noah is a mystery. No fever, no outward signs of being sick except for his cough. So, we are just continuing breathing treatments.

I went to see a Gastro Dr. yesterday about my pain in my right abdomen. He actually felt a "pea-sized" begnin tumor in a fatty area. He said it wasn't anything to be concerned about. I am scheduled for an Ultrasound on Monday to take another look at my Gall bladder and Colon. After that, I will have a small bowel series done to explore my colon further. The CT scan would have picked up any tumors or cancers so no need to worry in that area. A colonoscopy is not necessary and I am also glad for that!!!

As if we don't already have enough on our plate with sick kids, Brian is working and we are also dog sitting this weekend. So, if you find the time today to say a prayer for our family we would be grateful.

2 comments:

Phat Girl said...

Prayers are being lifted up for you guys! Hugs & Love.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

How are the Henson's doing?