Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Camden's class party


Camden had a great time at school today. He participated in a costume parade, made a spider hat and enjoyed yummy treats at his class Halloween party. He is just the cutest map I have ever seen!

For the last 2 or 3? years, Noah has been sick for Halloween. This year is no different. He did dress up in his costume and went with me to see his friends in the parade. He came home with a goody bag full of treats and noise makers. The doctor said he is good to go for Trick or Treating this year. We will just be taking it easy and not overdoing it. Your prayers that he will kick this cold would be appreciated. We are trying a new medication and hope it does the trick.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so enjoy reading all the news. I was so far behind. So much going on! Camden is precious in the map outfit! And the pumkin is really cool. Good job! I liked the eyebrows. And yes, Noah has very good command of the English language. I look forward to being with you all soon. Love, Tutu