Thursday, September 21, 2006

Today was not boring...

After a day filled with lots of abdominal pain, nausea and just feeling bad. I will not echo Noah's sentiments of "today was boring". Today was filled with lots of feelings of anxiousness in between seeing the doctor, have blood work done and experiencing a CT scan for the first time. Am I any further along in a diagnosis than I was this morning... probably not. My internal organs have been given a clean bill of health on the outside but there is something wrong...very wrong and I want it fixed. Maybe I will have a clearer picture on Friday.

Please pray for my mom, myself and my friend Brooke.
Sharon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sharon--I hope you get to feeling better soon! We will be praying for you.

Phat Girl said...

I pray you recovery quickly! Please let me know if I can help you guys in any way!