Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Random News

It was a tough weekend for myself. After a CT scan, a sonogram and 2 different doctors, I still am in pain on my right side. It most likely was a ruptured cyst, however there is no visible evidence of such on the latest scan. My right side is clear and my left side now shows a small cyst. (I give up!!!) The pain I am still having could be from fluid that has caused irriation or from something else. I am stuck at this point as to what to do next.

Good news... my mom's kidney stone has been blasted and she will be feeling like her old self very quickly!!!

The boys are healthy and still enjoying school. Noah had his cast removed last Wednesday and after a few days of being cautious he is really starting to use his right hand again. I do believe if he had to wear the cast any longer, he would have been left handed. He adapted almost too easily to his left hand and still favors it.

Camden is doing better with his tanturms. He was rewarded at church last week for walking away and letting another child have a toy. For the most part he does very well sharing with his peers, he seems to have a problem sharing with his brother. All very normal and expected.

Noah has started early making a list for Santa and just about everything he passes in the store gets added to the list. I am currently searching for his Halloween costume and do not even want to think about Christmas at this point. Noah wants to be Diego and Camden is probably going to be the map from Dora for Halloween.

What are your kids going to dress up as? What was your favorite costume growing up?

5 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Bob the Builder for Luke

Phat Girl said...

It's funny, but I really do not remember any of my halloween costumes from my childhood! Weird!

Anonymous said...

Abigail-Pooh Bear, Allison-Piglet, Kirsten-Cinderella, Kaden-Rocket Ship
Stephanie-Lord of the Rings Queen Arwen

Ladyornot.com said...

I can't figure my kids out yet. I am trying to convince them they want to be Stephanie and Sporticus.

Ladyornot.com said...

I can't figure my kids out yet. I am trying to convince them they want to be Stephanie and Sporticus.