Sunday, September 10, 2006

A Birthday Gift

Most mom's would agree that we usually don't make time to do something for ourselves. So when I received a monetary birthday gift, I jumped at the chance to spend it on ME!

Today I fulfilled that gift and went with a good friend out to lunch and then met up with several other good friends to see a play called "Nipples to the Wind".

It was a laugh out loud funny play about many different women that you have either encountered or have been sometime in your life. The title of the play is a euphemism of "head up, chin out" and it was truly befitting every one of the characters.

Thank you Sharon, a.k.a, Tutu for a wonderful birthday gift! I enjoyed myself all day!

Dip-A-De Do!

3 comments:

Phat Girl said...

Did you anyone show their nipples? Curious minds want to know.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Actually Tammy they did in the dancing scene.....(well kind of) Sharon....wasn't that a hoot. I dippity do believe it was.

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed! Wish I could have been there. You know me - I love to have a good laugh! HUGS Sharon aka Tutu