Monday, September 11, 2006

Mommy's...

My pastor sent a cute little email out listing children's respones to different questions asked. I decided to ask Noah the questions and here are his responses:

Why did God make Mother's?
"To take care of us"

How did God make Mother's?
"by using his strength"

What ingredients are Mother's made of?
"people and God"

Why did God give you your Mommy and not some other Mommy?
"because my mommy lives in my house"

What kind of little girl was your Mom?
"I don't know"

What did Mom need to know about Dad before she married him?
"If he knew how to get dressed"

Why did your Mom marry your Dad?
"It was a long time ago and I don't remember"

Who's the boss at your house?
"Mommy"

What's the difference between Mom's and Dad's?
"Daddy is a boy and Mommy is a girl"

What does your Mom do in her spare time?
"She does something... like work or something"

What would it take to make your Mom perfect?
"for her to get dressed"

If you could change one thing about your Mom, what would it be?
"She would wear different clothes"

Enjoy!

4 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Cute, it was fun seeing you yest. and laughing our heads off. We'll miss you at Pokeno tom. night. Love ya.

Phat Girl said...

Very adorable! Kids say the cutest things!

Anonymous said...

I think I will ask my kiddos the same questions--thanks for the idea, I need a laugh today. I will e-mail you their responses :-).

Anonymous said...

I loved the part about daddy having to know how to get dressed. (AND clean his room would have been good.) This note from Brian's mom. (love you, Brian)