Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Sunflower?

Sharon occasionally talks in her sleep. Here is what transpired last night as I was watching t.v. and she was sleeping.

Sharon: (she stretches her fist out, right in front of my face) and says: "Look at my sunflower?"

Brian: "Huh???"

Sharon (again, fist in front of my face), "Look at my sunflower?"

Brian: "I don't see any sunflower. where is it?"

Sharon: (with fist in Brian's face) "In the hole!"

Brian: (I then stick my finger in the hole and Sharon starts waving her arms and tucks them underneath her body.

Sharon: (mumbles incoherently....)

Brian: "where's your sunflower?"

Sharon: "WHAT?!!"

Brian: CONFUSED!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

That's just wrong! We can't help it that we talk in our sleep. Michael has a million stories on me too Sharon, so don't feel bad! They say that Women that talk in their sleep are highly intellectual! :O) wink wink

Phat Girl said...

LOL! This is one of my favorite blogs now! I can only imagine Brian's face after you fell asleep again! LOL!

Ladyornot.com said...

LOL well brian, now you know what to get her for mothers day!

(Just kidding, if you get her flowers, get her tulips)

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

That's funny. Sure beats my dream from last night (pre-surgery) that we slept through the alarm clock this morning and missed Luke's surgeries. When we arrived at the hospital they apologized that they couldn't do the surgery since we missed our appt. but they gave us a couple "consolation" prizes. A paid for college education AND $50 in tokens at Dave and Busters...Crazy the things we dream huh!

Amber said...

That is so funny that you mentioned Sharon talking in her sleep. Jeff the other night swears that I was talking in my sleep. I have never talked in my sleep. He said I was going on and on! Too funny! Does she like sunflowers??

Phat Girl said...

When is Mrs. Sunflower going to update her blog? Curious Minds want to know! ;)