Saturday, March 11, 2006

Show and Tell

Noah took his Daddy as show and tell to school this week.

Well actually, Daddy and a few of his instruments. Brian took a Violin, Viola and Cello to demonstrate to the kids and then let each kid play a little song on the instrument. It just happened that they were also learning the letter "V" this week ( Violin, Viola). Noah was sooo proud to have Brian as show and tell.

If you look close at the front of the picture, you will see Camden sitting on the chair not paying attention. This is normal behavior for a 22 month old. However, what is going through my son's head at this time is "how can I run wild through the room and try to tear all the cool pictures off the wall without getting caught by mom." You can imagine what happened next. Yes, he went nuts! He even got the door opened that the teacher closed and took off down the hall. Not once, twice or three times.... try five times!!! He kept ending up in the 2-year old room (imagine that) and on the fifth time we introduced ourself to that teacher. She looked at me funny when I asked her if she had a baby gate for her room. (I didn't have the heart to tell her he would be hers for 4 hours a day twice a week in the fall.

Brian finished up his spring break by taking Noah and John (papa) to the Dallas Zoo. He really enjoyed taking both boys to Chuck E. Cheese for a birthday party on Saturday (wink, wink).

It is back to work on Monday for Brian. We will miss him bunches!!!!!

2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I think that is so sweet. It's those moment's Noah will remember for a lifetime. So special.

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of my son! It's wonderful to be able to be "show and tell." What a cool idea. I can just imagine how proud Noah was. And Camden! He's hilarious. But, of coure, I wasn't the one who had to chase him down the hallway!

Tutu