Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Randomness

Nothing real though-provoking going on here, just a little bit of hard work and fun.

Noah is off on spring break this week and as of Wednesday we have enjoyed playing with several different friends that we haven't gotten together with in a while. We tried to go to the park on Wed. morning and found out that it was COLD!

I am still "spring cleaning". I have tackled our closet, Noah's room & closet and the dining room. Noah's closet is a beautiful thing right now. I am sure it will not stay that way long. My goal has been to get the toys out of the living room, kitchen, dining room, bathrooms, laundry room, our room, etc. and into the kids rooms and more specifically into their closets. Soooooo, finally, in Noah's closet there is a space for everything. Camden's closet is going to be a bit of a challenge, but I am up for it though.

We are currently doing a study in my women's group about having a Mary heart in a Martha world. I am such a Martha as you can see by my current post. I am looking forward to this study and seeing what God will reveal to me on how to slow down and sit at his feet.

Hope everyone is doing well. Have a great week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does a Martha world look like?

Mark

Ladyornot.com said...

Like your sister Mark. LOL

Phat Girl said...

Sharon, I am the same way. Last night, I went home and made it a point to just relax, and not do any chores.....But I started doing laundry, and picking up.....I need to learn how to have a heart like Mary too!

Jason Rice said...

I'm a Jason in a Mark world.