Saturday, February 04, 2006

A Family Affair

Everyone seems to be improving. Some more slowly than others. Please continue praying for continued strength and health for Noah.

____________________

Family-filled weekend: Friday night my parents came over and visited with us. We haven't seen them for two-weeks, I think their was some withdrawal going on. If all goes well, they will be moving into their new house next weekend.

Saturday: Brian's dad and Peggy came over to babysit the boys in the morning. They are so great with the kids. Peggy always brings a craft for them to do and the boys just love it. They made valentines with markers, glue, paper hearts, etc.

After a nap, Mark and Tiffany surprised us with a visit. We all had a good time playing games together. Thanks for stopping in! They are so cute together! They remind me of what it was like when Brian and I were dating and it was just the two of us. Just so into each other. They make you want to have a group hug. Ok, enough...

Sunday: GO STEELERS! ENOUGH SAID!!!!

3 comments:

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

I am going to need help ...living with a steelers fan for a while. But I suppose a congratulations is in order.

Anonymous said...

Yea, Brian, I am with you, we have to hear about how great the Steelers are for the next year,I will pray for you and for myself on being humble!!

It was fun to hang with the boys and Sharon. We enjoyed that time very much!

Your bro,

Mark

Anonymous said...

Sharon,
It was great to get to spend some time with you and the boys on Saturday. Your comments were sweet about me and Mark. We can definitely have a group hug next time we are over:) I will pray for Noah to continue to get better. Congrats on the Steelers!

Tiffany