Thursday, February 02, 2006

Which child would this be????

* Attention was inconsistent.
* Was attempting to be in control.
* Refused many activities & frequently refused to imitate.

______________

This was part of the evaluation written today for Camden from his speech therapist. He has made great progress from his initial assessment, however he hasn't made any new progress in the last few weeks. Mom & Dad have lots of observing & note-taking to do this week to see if there is a pattern as to why he is not moving forward.

4 comments:

Phat Girl said...

I will pray for you guys! Camden is his own little man!!!!

Anonymous said...

He is just going to take his own time, me think. The pictures of them in Nana's necklaces are so cute!!
Thank you for sharing Nana with them.
Tutu

Amber said...

I haven't met Camden, yet, BUT he looks like he has a wonderful personality and he will come around for you. I just love hearing all about your boys. Keep em coming.

Amber said...

Oh I forgot- I did meet Camden when he was a little tiny newborn. I almost forgot......