Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Not much...

It has been a great day! I always panic a little when we don't have anything on the agenda for the day. "What am I going to do ALL day with the kids", type of panic. It turned out to be a day to just enjoy each other. I am blessed that the boys actually like to play with one another and also love to be read to. We went to the library and came home and read about 8 books together. I also found time to finish my book club book, "East of Eden" by John Steinbeck. It was a really good read, I recommend it.

Didn't do much else, the usual.... finish laundry, vacuum, referee Gracie and her insane obsession with food (will blog more about this later) and start on our taxes (UGH!!!)

I received a very cool email this evening from my grandparents... they have their very first computer and just got on-line and sent their first emails. I am so proud of them. It will be an awesome way for them to keep up with all their children, grand-children and great-grandchildren. Way to go!!!! (who knows, maybe there will be a blog in their future)

No comments: