Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just some funnies

Camden and I were sitting at the table yesterday. The washing machine was running in the background and when the water siphoned out it gurgled up in the kitchen sink. Camden looked at me and said, "Mommy, you must be very hungry, I just heard your tummy."


Driving home from school today with Camden - "Mommy, the kids teased me today when we played outside". Me- "what did they say?" Camden - "they said I was a giant" Me- "I thought you were a big guy" Camden - "I am NOT a big guy, I am NOT an enormous giant like Daddy!"


After 2 1/2 weeks of not venturing outside of the house (due to sickness), I was ready to return to work on Tuesday. As Camden and I were leaving the house, I turned around and saw the most pathetic "You can't possibly be leaving me here by myself" look from the dog. It reminded me of the depression commercial with the sad looking dog. For 1/2 a second I felt compelled to stay home one more day. I apologized to her and then thought to myself "my relationship with the dog is out of control!"

5 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

that is very funny. Thanks for sharing.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

That's funny..Today Luke was in the bathroom straining and I heard him say, "Uh Oh, the poop won't come out, it's stuck in my bottom"....out of the mouth of babes.

Taylor said...

I needed a laugh about now. Thank you!

Phat Girl said...

Cute Post! Welcome back to the world of the healthy!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are all on the mend. I love the funny things Camden said - always takes off you off guard when they pop up with these things. HUGS Tutu