Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Under the weather

Camden is one sick little boy at the moment. 103 degree fever, coughing and wheezing, maybe RSV the Dr. said but didn't test him. I am hoping the antibiotic is going to help. Please keep him in your prayers. He also is going to have surgery after Christmas to have his tonsils out... we ask for prayer in this situation as well.

So, we have been taking it easy the last couple of days. Camden and Noah have been watching the Christmas classics on T.V. (Rudolph, etc.) Camden is eating very little and Gracie (the dog) has helped herself to his breakfast and lunch so far today. Great, now I will be up tonight with a sick dog as well!!!

We are decorated for Christmas and have even been out to look at a few lights. If Camden is feeling better, we are going for a ride on the North Pole Express this weekend. The kids will wear their P.J.'s for the train ride and drink hot chocolate...just like on the Polar Express. They are excited.

I have done very little Christmas shopping and am starting to panic about when I will even get to start. Brian is playing in a musical every night this week and with a sick child, it looks like it will be the beginning of next week before I can get out. I don't like to wait and am considering doing all of my shopping online this year.

Since Thanksgiving, we have been busy visiting with Brian's mom and Ross who were in town for almost two weeks. Then we were involved with Dickensfest at our church last weekend and Noah sang in our Chrismon service on Sunday. With soccer games and birthday parties there hasn't been a whole lot of time to blog about our adventures.

3 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

Sorrry Camden isn't feeling well. Hunter started running a fever yesterday afternoon. I wonder if I should take him in tomorrow.

Of course Camden is in our prayers of his surgery. I know as a mom its a struggle between them feeling better and the fear that is associated with surgery. If you need anything let me know. (maybe a play date for Noah or a visiter to talk to at the hospital?)

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I will pray for Camden. He just can't miss this magical season. Let us know if some of "Aunt Heather's" chicken noodle soup is in order....Luke told me this morning that it takes away is "belly ache's"...

Phat Girl said...

I'm praying for Camden!