Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Still sick

Camden has improved but still has a very nasty cough. Noah has come down with a fever and a very ugly cough that we can't seem to get under control with the Nebulizer. Of course, neither his Ped. or his Pulmonologist are open today!!! This is week two of illness with at least a week to go since Noah just started with symptoms.

Today, Brian stayed home and I was able to get out and exercise and attend my Christmas lunch at work. I love that I am able to stay home with my kids, but the walls have been closing in on me over the last week and half of being in the house constantly.

Please keep my kids as well as so many others who are struggling right now with illness.

3 comments:

Taylor said...

We will definitely keep praying for them. Cash woke up sick this morning too. YUK!!

Ladyornot.com said...

I sure will!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

How's Camden feeling?