Thursday, October 11, 2007

Passing notes

Noah has a group of friends that he likes to hang out with at school. They play together at recess and socialize at lunch. Noah's favorite thing to do at recess is to chase the girls or be chased by the girls. It's as simple as that he loves to run. Well, chasing girls has taken on a new meaning. One little girl, Muri (that is how Noah spells it, it is pronounced Moor-a, don't know the true spelling) appears to have a little crush on Noah. I know it is only kindergarten, but when I think back I was madly in love with Stuart Usher in the 1st grade. Oops, I digressed. Yesterday after school Noah sat down and was doing "crafts". He came to me (with papers behind his back) and asked for an envelope. I asked him what for and he said he wanted to give Muri something. Ok, lets see.... he had three pieces of paper with his phonic spelling asking her what she was going to be for Halloween and one that said Trick or Treat. The third is posted below.



When I asked him what the Yes and No with a line drawn across meant, he said so she can circle one and answer if she likes me, mom. Of course she likes you, you are friends... oops, wrong kind of like.

Who was your first crush and at what age?

6 comments:

Phat Girl said...

His Name was Jason Baudair...I was in 1st grade....I "loved" him so very much. ;) Jason liked another girl (the story of my life)...her name was Samantha. Samantha would pick her nose & then eat her boogers in class. yuk, gross!

Anonymous said...

Gosh. I don't know if I'm ready for Noah to have a love life. But doesn't matter -will happen anyway. My first love was Danny Murchi in the 1st-4th grade, then we moved away. And I was chased by 7 boys in the 2nd grade and we all had to go the Principals office. He chewed them out good. I felt bad for them!! Now I'm lucky to get a passing glance!!! :-) tutu

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Robert (can't remember his last name) We were in Kindergarten 1977. St. Pius X Catholic School. Ms. Dorothy's class. He gave me an orange Mardi Gras beaded necklace....

Brooke said...

5th Grade, Aaron Saldivar. I later went to highschool with him and he married a girl we went to school with.
He was my boyfriend all of 5th grade.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Having update "withdrawals"...pleez update soon, I miss the latest and greatest. Not like you're busy with two kids or anything (wink).

Amber said...

Just now reading this blog and thought I would comment! 1st Grade(Mrs. Neives class)- Andy (can't remember last name)- had light brown curly hair and big lips! We were Ragedy Ann and Andy in the School Play! We both had the lead parts. My mom kept ALL of his "love" letters to me in my baby book. They were so cute!! I wonder where Andy is today???