Thursday, October 18, 2007

Just for Heather

Sorry!

Here is what we have been up to the last 6 days...

power-washing the fence
staining the inside of the fence
saving $$$$ to buy more stain for the outside of the fence
mowing the lawn
cleaning dog poop off the kids shoes daily!
picking up dog poop because I am tired of cleaning shoes!
baking Halloween cookies
exercising
working
cleaning
soccer games
visiting with relatives from out of town
being the ultimate taxi-cab driver for my kids
enjoying the state fair with two nap-less kids!!!! We are still surviving from this one.

Will post pictures of the fair just as soon as I can figure out how to do a slide-show.

4 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I feel so "up to date" now...Thank you...Oh, and by the way...if you wanna talk about poop go to the link on my blog for Manic Mom and read her post from a couple days back about her neighbors dog...I think you'll not only get a kick outta it, but really appreciate her humor. Sounds like fun at your household. We've not made it to the fair and don't know if we will this year...Too much money is always wasted when we go there. But ya gotta have a corny dog, right? I even heard they have fried Coke this year. How in the heckuma schmekuma can you fry Coke. I don't know if I want to know. My arteries feel like they're closing as I type.

Ladyornot.com said...

your better than us LOL We haven't done much of anything ;)

Amber said...

That sounds busy!!!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

State Fair Pic's= Noah aka.."Mini-Brian". Too cute. I loved that ride he's on. Brooke would always sit on the end and get squashed...but ya gotta love the rocking 80's music they played....I think that ride used to be by the flying swings and conquistador boat....