Tuesday, September 04, 2007

What time is it again?

Wow, it's 8:00 p.m. and I am still standing! Whew, it has been a long day.

Today was a big day for Noah, he wanted me to drop him off in the car pool line at school this morning. No more walking him in, he CAN do it himself. I just wish he would of let me know of his entire routine before we had 20 cars behind us all waiting to drop off their kids. It was still just precious how he hugged and kissed me and then Camden and then very slowly put on his back-pack in the car and then opened the car, exited and then entered again to get his lunch box and then exited again and headed for the front door on a mission. Thank you to all the parents behind me for your patience today as I watched my baby grow up.

Then Camden and I were off to meet his teacher and see his new room this year. He is excited about school (he has the same teacher from last year) and it showed in his confidence walking in and playing with his friends from last year. We headed to the store and then to lunch with a friend. After a quick trip home, we were off to pick up Noah from school. We flew by the house and dropped Camden off and Noah and I headed to the Pulmonologists office. His lungs sounded great but we are waiting for a culture to see if he has a bacterial infection in his sinuses. We are also going to do allergy testing to see what exactly he is allergic too. Testing sure has changed, instead of pricking you multiple times they just do one blood test that tells you everything. Hopefully, we will be able to get the right meds and will be able to avoid this seasonal allergy thing. Wishful thinking I am sure. Four hours later, we are back home!

Camden and Daddy went to Camden's first ever soccer practice. Camden did fantastic. He listened and followed the coaches instructions and had a blast. He is so ready to play, he has been waiting for at least a year. We can't wait to watch him play!!!

Off to bed, good-night.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, let me know how the 'allergy testing' goes. Lord knows that I HATE the upcoming cold season with Kaden and Allison and now with Abigial. You are such a trooper for waiting so long to see a doctor :-)

Good luck Camden--you will be a great soccer player!

Anonymous said...

It's got to be a poigant moment to watch your first born walk into the school by himself. But I'm not surprised at Noah. And Camden will be an awesome soccer player. He's so aggressive the coaches have got to love him! And he has an idea what it's about from watching Noah. How precious are these times. Love, Tutu

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Wow girl, your day sounds like mine is going to be today...and it's scary that I'm already up at 4:30AM

Taylor said...

I can't wait for Cash to be able to play soccer. Jasmine is a little more interested this year than she was last, but Cash would take her place in an instant.

Phat Girl said...

Noah is completely growing up! He's changing every time I see him!
Camden is going to be the cutest little soccer player!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Sharon, you're going to have to tell me the relation of Taylor to you guys. I believe she's Brian and Chad's cousin because of reference to "my grandmother" with picture of NahNee (sp?) and Ms. Peggie on her blog. I cannot remember if she (nahNee) is Brian's mom's mom and Chad's mom's mom..I hope I'm making sense....Help me untangle the family relation dilemma...

Phat Girl said...

Oh....I forgot to add.....My Doctor has done the blood allergy testing, but I still need the allergy needle test. Fun, huh? I'm just old and falling apart!

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

Heather,
Laurie is Brian and Chad's cousin. She is Chad's first cousin, her mom and Chad's mom are sisters. Her grandma, (Aunt Mac or Gram) is Brian Grandma's sister. So she is a 2nd or 3rd cousin of Brian's, but they all grew up together.

Are you confused?