Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Calgon take me away...

I'm a bit grumpy today and not really liking life. Why?

I am functioning on about 3 hours sleep because we had a kid up sick all night.

There are two half naked kids running around the house wheezing, coughing and with nasty goo coming out of their noses.

They are currently underneath a pop-up basketball game that is about 4 ft. long and 2 ft. wide and they are running full tilt with total disregard for their lives and for the possessions in our house.

I see the E.R. room in our future today.

If we don't make it to the E.R. then we will be in the DR.'s office during nap time today. which is always a pleasant experience! I just love being confined to a 6 x 6 room with two sick, restless kids and nothing to occupy them.

We will be at the Dr.'s office so long that the exhaustion will turn into out of control energy when we get home and nap time will totally be lost.

There is a large brown dog out back throwing up. I am too tired to find out why.

Somebody slowed down the speed of the mouse for the computer and I am unhappy and frustrated.

It's only 10:30 a.m.

3 comments:

Phat Girl said...

Honey, I am so sorry your day is turning out this way! Please let me know if I can do anything for you! I will call you later today! :)

Ladyornot.com said...

I hope everything turns out better!

Amber said...

Sorry I'm just now reading your blog from the other day BUT I hope this past week was better for you and this week will even be better than that! We need to plan another playdate. Beau would love that.....Hope the BOYS are 100% better....