Friday, November 10, 2006

Congratulations, Mark & Tiffany!

I am bursting with pride to announce the engagement of my brother Mark to his fiance, Tiffany. Their patience and obedience to God has brought them together and we couldn't be happier for the two of them.

Mark and Tiffany make a wonderful team together. Along with their love for God, they share a passion for kids that includes the youth at their church. They enjoy running together and never turn down an opportunity to socialize with friends and family.

A spring wedding is being planned. I will keep everyone posted in the coming months.

Congratulation, Mark & Tiffany! We love you!!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

YEAH MARK! Tiffany, you've got a real keeper. I'm so excited for you guys. Married life is such a blessing. I always knew you'd hold out for that special someone. That's the way to go. Never settle. We better get a wedding invitation.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of them. I'm so happy for them. They seem a couple made in Heaven. A Spring wedding. I'll start planning a trip to Texas! Give them our love, Sharon "Tutu" & Ross Rolirad