Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Well, how did it go?

The first day of pre-school was a success. Noah walked right in and started playing immediately. He is an old pro at this and was ready to get things started. He took his "arm" as show and tell today and had a good time telling everyone how he ended up in a cast. He makes friends very quickly and already had 5 girls chasing him around on the playground.

Camden walked right in and layed down on the ground with his hands over his eyes. This is what he does if he is embarrassed or shy. He was down for about two minutes and then was a bit clingy. However, that did not last long once he saw the train set. I checked on him a bit later and he was having a great time as well. He told me all about his day when I picked him up. He "played trains, ate my lunch, outside two times, and sang Twinkle Star". He was pretty worn out from his first day as evidenced by the three hour nap after we came home.

I was a bit sad dropping Camden off today. After all, it is my last baby to go to pre-school.

2 comments:

Phat Girl said...

I am happy the boys had a great day on the 1st day of school!
It is sad when the last child "goes off to school", but look at the "free time" you can have while they are at school. Enjoy your time......you and the boys will be better for it! Your children are definitely handsome (even with a black eye & broken arm).

Ladyornot.com said...

I bet it was hard. Its weird to be getting out of the baby stage. He still is a baby..but really is a toddler. (sigh)