Friday, August 25, 2006

One of the things I look forward to after summer vacation is having a routine again in our daily lives. My kids just seem to handle life better when they know what to expect and so do I.

This past week marked the end of summer for us and the beginning of our fall routine. While the kids are back to pre-school, my life doesn't seem to slow down any. My week has been filled with driving my carpool two days a week and contemplating when and if I will start back to work at the office for a few days. I attended the bible study I am involved with on Fridays and I also have been reading my book for book club. I am so happy to be reading again after a long summer of nothing stimualting for my mind. I am also currently involved with two church committees that will keep me busy. Oh, did I mention I squeezed in cleaning a house and going to the gym 2-3 times a week?

So, that has been our week in a nutshell. I give thanks to the Lord who has provided faithfully to our family and who gives me strength in all that I do.

No comments: