Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Just a few accidents today...

1. Backed out of the drive-way this morning and I knocked over the neighbors trash can. (not the first, second or even sixth time) It wouldn't have been that bad except that ALL the trash fell out! YUCK!!! After cleaning up the mess and getting back in the car Noah politely tells me that "Hey mom, there is a trash can behind you." Duh!

2. You know a play date is going well when 2 of the 4 children end up with bloody lips. One of the victims was Noah and he cut his lip in the exact spot that he hurt it 3 weeks ago. Ouch! All of the booboos were accidents and the play date was actually a success. No one yelling in the restaurant today!

3. Did you know that Oxi Clean disguises just about every stain there is? I won't mention what I'm hiding, too much info.

2 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

Oh backing up and the trash cans scare me.

Poor Noah...I can say that I am glad that did not happen at my house.

I love Oxi clean. If it doesn't get out the stain, you can just put the container on to of the stain and it disappears. LOL

Rebecca

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Girl...are we going to have to enroll you in defensive driving....Those trash cans can be scary. Now, I don't have to worry because we don't have an alley. It always made me think I was hitting a kid or something....when I'd back into my neighbors trash can. Poor Noah....the ache's and pains of childhood. Tell him from Aunt Heather that it'll heal before he gets married. That's what my uncle always used to tell me. It's true too!