Friday, June 30, 2006

How far can a roll of toilet paper reach?

Let me set the scene:

Noah is in the bathroom with Camden watching (Yes, he is taking it all in and learning to use the potty by himself), Brian is on the other side of the house in the kitchen when he hears Noah yell:

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Brian peeks out of the kitchen to see Camden running with the toilet paper in his hand.

This would not be such a bad thing except that the other end was still attached in the bathroom on the other side of the house!

4 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

times you want to laugh and get upset at the same time...so funny

Phat Girl said...

Pictures should have been taken for blackmail for his first date!

Anonymous said...

Here's one on my son, Brian, who is Noah's dad: When he was, ohhh, 3, I was in master bath and ran out of TP - asked Brian to go to other bathroom and bring me TP. He did a very good job, too. BUT it was attached at the other end - so a trail of TP down the hall and winding into bedroom and then bath. I laughed so hard I nearly fell off the - well, never mind. LOVE, Tutu

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

Like father like son.