Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Snapshots of Noah & Camden in Feb. 2006

Noah
* He has almost learned all of the phonic sounds for the letters in the alphabet. He will tell you what letter a word starts with and whether that word has two of those letters in it. He also loves to play the games on "Behind the Lions" and can insert the missing vowel or consanent in a word. The beginning of reading is happening and it is happening fast.

* One of his most favorite things to do is count to 100 over & over.

* He proudly tells anyone every new word Camden is learning. He also likes to sit with Camden and have Camden repeat words that he is saying.

* He is soooo excited about soccer and looks forward to hopefully playing a game in the near future. (Rain, please hold off this weekend.)

* He is so close to being potty-trained at night!

* When thrown a baseball underhanded he will hit it with a bat a LONG way!

* His favorite T.V. show right now is "Diego" and "The Amazing Race" which he enjoys watching with mommy.

* He is struggling wanting to go the bed by himself. He is waking up at 4:32 a.m. every morning and trying to sleep in our bed. (Not happening!)

* He loves to be read to!

* He is a very sensitive, loving, intelligent, thoughtful child.

Camden

* He is exploding with words. After several weeks of not progressing he has caught up and is flying high! He still will not say any "T" words or for some unknown reason, "bird".

* He adores Gracie, our lab. He gets so tickled playing catch, tug-of-war and keep-away with her.

* He is starting to go in the potty.

* He misses his brother when Noah is not around.

* He loves to bring you books, sit in your lap and be read to.

* He is very routine oriented and will let you know when you have skipped something.

* His favorite toys are trains, a Home-Depot van, a Harley Davidson bike and his block truck.

* He loves to go outside and play.

* He has to go to sleep with his purple blanket, his plane blanket, his "ba" and the light on.

* He is a very loving, strong, smart, happy little boy.

Thank you Lord, for providing me with two incredible children. I am humbled that you thought me worthy enough to raise them and guide them back to you. I grow stronger everyday in my faith, knowing the sacrifice your son made for me and my children. You are an awesome God!
Amen.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this neat stuff about your two blessings, Noah and Camden!

Sharon, it is pretty amazing to see God blessing you with the boys, and the fact that he is equipped you in such a way to be a great MOM! Pretty cool...

Your bro,

Mark

Phat Girl said...

I appreciate you opening your life to me! I love hearing about your Precious Sons....They are truly a blessing in my life! Sharon, you are a wonderful mother.....you are an inspiration to me. Big Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading the way you talk about your boys. They are such neat boys and I have enjoyed spending time with them. I loved your prayer about them as well. It is a witness.

Did you and Noah watch the first episode of Amazing Race last night? It was good. I am turning Mark into a fan.

Tiffany

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

We did watch the race, however Noah had to go to bed 1/2 way thru.

I am so glad Mark has you in his life for lots of reasons... one being, he needs someone to steer him to GOOD t.v. watching!

Anonymous said...

I am very thankful for Tiffany too!!!

Good tv....what are you talking about isn't NFL/NCAA football, NBA, and NHL enough to watch on tv??

HEHEHEHE

Brooke said...

What a blessing children are! I loved spending the evening watching all the boys play when I was in town. Your boys sure are sweetpeas! Hopefully in the near future we will have one of our own!

Ladyornot.com said...

Your kids are a blessing to us all