Thursday, March 02, 2006

Allergies, Asthma and Awesome weather...

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

About a month ago, I was looking through the kids medical history for the last two years and noticed that we frequent Dr. D's office in March more than our share. So, I have been preparing for the worst this March. It looks like I did not have to wait long.

March 1st - Camden & Noah play outside in beautiful 88 degree weather.

March 2nd - 7:00 a.m. -Camden wakes up barking like a seal!
12:00 p.m. -Trip to Dr. D's office. We left with five prescriptions that should last us for 10 days. Poor Noah didn't even escape unharmed, he had a Hep A. shot that mommy remember he needed for school. He was not happy! I thought he was going to kung-foo me and the nurse trying to hold him down.

Camden has to stay inside until he is symptom free. It is a shame that he will not get to enjoy this fantastic weather. He is on a preventative med, so maybe next March will be different.

Please pray for strength, good health and wisdom for our family during March.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will try and not teach Noah too many KARATE MOVES so he cannot use them against you. In fact maybe I should be teaching you some blocks and take downs so you can defend yourself against the Noah Kung fu??

I will be praying for them both Sharon!

PEACE,

Uncle

Ladyornot.com said...

Mark you make me laugh.

Sharon, I know this is tough but we will keep praying for all of your health.