Friday, December 16, 2005

A Letter From Santa...




Well, the big guy came through. After writing and mailing a letter to Santa last Thursday, Noah received a letter in the mail today from Santa Claus. At first he thought it was a card from a friend at school, but when I told him it was from the North Pole he went nuts!!! He started yelling and jumping up and down very excitedly. Noah opened the letter and I read it to him...
Dear Noah,
I received your Christmas list in the mail yesterday. I checked my naughty and nice list, you are on the nice. I see that you decorated my letter with stickers and you wrote your own name. I am pleased with you. If you continue to mind your Mommy and Daddy, I will be at your house at midnight with your presents.
Merry Christmas,
Santa
The envelope even had a candy attached to the back of it. "Imagine that, a candy all the way from the North Pole" he said. Noah reminds me that we only have to sleep 8 more time until Christmas.

Had a busy day, I had my Christmas party for my bible study group today. We did a white elephant gift exchange. Noah had his Christmas party at school and had lots of yummy treats and a goody bag to bring home. He will miss his friends over the next two weeks. Camden has been sick the last two days with a fever of 101 - 102.5 with tylenol. It appears the fever has broke and it is starting to come down tonight. Please keep him in your prayers. Finally, we had my family over (grandparents, great-grandparents, Aunt Wendy) over for dinner. Off to bed. Good night!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

So very sweet!!!
Love the Bob the Builder slippers!

Amber said...

I just love it when the children get so excited and involved with believing in Santa!! I just love it!!! I can't wait for Beau to realize who Santa is all about. So fun.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Only one night left till Santa comes.