Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Power Lab VBS

We survived another year of VBS. Brian and I ran the pre-school crafts/experiments station and enjoyed every minute of watching the kids have a great time. We exploded things, bubbled over with thankfulness and were brave enough to make and then touch slime!



Noah's got the power...


I celebrated a birthday during the week of VBS. Yes, I am 36. I'm not shy about telling you because Camden will tell you and complete strangers in the grocery store how old I am. We celebrated mine and my dad's birthday this past weekend. The boys thought that I would like a pink race car cake to eat .... and you know what, I did!!! Thanks guys for making me a really cool cake!!!!

3 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taylor said...

Jasmine does the same thing about telling strangers. The last time was a couple cute teenage girls who thought it was hilarious that I was 35.

Phat Girl said...

Just the idea of 36 is stressing me out! I will be turning 36 in 6 months.
I think it's adorable Camden tells everyone your age....Just don't tell him your weight...or even mine! I would simply faint on the stop! :)