Monday, May 05, 2008

Muay Thai?



what ever you wish to call it...

Dinner is over and well whatever the competition was,
it ended when the front two teeth got kicked smooth out




After much hysteria...
The blood stopped, I had him all calmed down.
I said "do you wanna go see?"

"yeah"


One look in the mirror as he started to look pretty concerned
(it does look a little messy at first)
I paused...
"CooooL, You look like a Hockey Player!"

He smiled, I do (excited) I need to learn how to ice skate
so I wont fall and hurt myself.

I think we averted concern about the missing teeth and, Oh yeah, the couple that are now loose on the bottom as a result of this as well.

He loves to tell the story, you will have to ask him.

We are happy he is OK. We hope we have learned something.


apologies for the slow updates as we just needed some time
in thought.

b

8 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

So, how did this happen?

Phat Girl said...

No apologizes needed for the slow updates. Losing someone very close to you is extremely hard....and your family needed the time together. God is Good.....and he will heal your heart!

Ladyornot.com said...

He looked so cute and proud of his teeth today! I would love to know the story of how he got his teeth kicked out!

Is the tooth fairy coming tonight?

Anonymous said...

Wow...a little Derian Hatcher..looking good Noah.....

I am sure it was very exciting at home...

PawPawTaw'Nail said...

Noah, you look cool, like a hockey player. It is a good thing those teeth will be replaced by your adult teeth. Mommy will explain, or maybe she already has...
Did the Tooth Fairy visit your pillow last night? Give me a call when you have a chance, and tell me all about it. Love, PawPaw
p.s., Taw'Nail is another story...
Ask Uncle Mark about it.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to know the story of this "happening" Glad You were able to "smooth" it over. love Mac

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

The story goes:
Noah was sitting in the hallway in time-out when Camden walked by. Noah did something to irritate him (no doubt the last straw for the day), when he decided to unleash and karate kick Noah in the mouth.

There is no doubt he has a great story to tell about losing his first teeth!

Anonymous said...

Dear Noah: Thank you for calling me and letting me know what happend. I thought it was funny when you said your teeth looked like corn! What did the tooth fairy leave under your pillow? You look so cute I just want to squeeze you! I will in July. Love you, Tutu (Ross says you look awesome!!!)