Thursday, May 15, 2008

Last day in the 3-year old class!

Dear Miss Lisa,

Thank you for being the best teacher ever the past two years! I know I must have tested your germa-phobic issue with defiance in potty training and the incredible fun I had testing paint, shaving cream, etc. on all different kinds of surfaces instead of the paper I was supposed to use. Thank you for letting me be ME and create my own art and praising me even when I didn't use the traditional colors or put my clowns smile upside-down instead of right-side up. Thank you for treating me with kindness and always laughing when I was being silly. You understood my personality every morning when I would walk in and ignore your "Hello's" until I was ready to say it on my terms. Thank you for not stopping me from "tooting" my horn after the prayer "Amen" in Chapel every Thursday. You are the best and I will miss you!







"Don't tell the neighbors, but I borrowed these flowers for you from their yard!"



A pizza party, it doesn't get any better than this!!!

1 comment:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Too cute. We'll HAVE to get the boys together over the summer for some male bonding and some mommy sanity. Heather