Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thanks for the Easter bucket... it came in handy!


Noah is down with the stomach virus, YUCK!!!! He hasn't quite felt well since Thursday and on Sunday night the puking began. We send out a very heartfelt "Thank you" to Aunt Tiffany, Uncle Mark and Aunt Tish for the Easter buckets, they have come in handy the past two days!!! This is a nasty little virus that has produced some odd symptoms. His eyes are half red from the pupils to the bottom of his eye, his tongue is white, his checks are so red, the Dr. asked if he was sunburned! Fever, headache and of course the projectile stomach emptying. I pray it ends soon and doesn't get passed around.

I am off to do a mound of laundry and disinfect the house. I will leave you with the only picture taken of the boys in their Easter clothes. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

Is he feeling better?

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

A little bit

Taylor said...

Poor thing. Hate those viruses. We missed ya'll Sunday for the egg hunt.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Sorry Noah, get well soon. Cute easter outfit pic. Hey, do me a favor, stop by my blog and vote for me on my friend's blog, My Semblance Of Sanity's photo contest. I wanna win the contest! Thanks. Heather

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Sorry Noah, get well soon. Cute easter outfit pic. Hey, do me a favor, stop by my blog and vote for me on my friend's blog, My Semblance Of Sanity's photo contest. I wanna win the contest! Thanks. Heather