Monday, November 05, 2007

Weekend wrap-ups



Fall soccer is officially over. Friday, Camden had his end of season party at McDonald's. His team was the first ever undefeated team for his coach in 12 years! The kids played great and most importantly had fun.



Saturday, Noah had his end of season party at his coaches house. The kids had a great time playing in the back yard, eating pizza and cookie cake. We are proud of how much he has grown in his skills as a player. Way to go Noah!!!


Yeah!!!! We have finally completed the fence project we started 3 months ago. After I finished power-washing, Brian stained the old fence and it looks as good as new. My new project is stripping the wall-paper off the hall bathroom walls and then texturing and painting. Who knows how long this project will take. It is difficult to get much done with constant interruptions.


5 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

When you get done with your bathroom, I could use some help decorating my guest bath....

Ladyornot.com said...

I will help you with your bathroom paper, if you need it :)

Amber said...

Way to go, Camden & team!! What an accomplishment....How awesome. The fence looks great and don't stress about projects. They will get done when they get done.....I have a couple that I haven't finished for over a year now.......Beau's "nursery" never got COMPLETELY finished. Jeff just gave up......

Anonymous said...

Is this a good time for me to visit???? Maybe I should rethink this...... KIDDING!!!! JUST KIDDING!!!! I have an idea: Let's go shopping instead...... (I'll be glad to help - I can reach the high spots). Love you! Sharon (TxTutu).

Anonymous said...

So proud of both boys. I can't wait to give them a hug THIS week!!!! Love, Tutu