Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A lazy Monday

Yesterday, both kids were home sick with sinus infections. They have been brewing and building in intensity for several weeks and I finally decided to take them to the doctor. Noah had kept us up Sunday night coughing and I was starting to worry that this was the beginning of "asthma season" for him. To my surprise, Noah sounded clear and open and Camden was the one doing the wheezing. So, the Nebulizer a.k.a. the cloud machine, is running at our house several times a day for a few days. They are both starting to feel better with antibiotics running through their systems.

While at the doctor's office, I asked if there was a shelf life for Nebulizers because ours smelled like it was going to burst into flames at any moment when running. So, now we are the proud owner (with a large price tag) of a new, much quieter cloud machine. YEAH!!!

It was nice to just be lazy yesterday and watch movies and cuddle with my boys. One of those days that I will cherish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They make 'quiet' cloud machines? The two we own are both loud and one even vibrates the chair you are sitting in :-(

Ladyornot.com said...

LOL Karla

Sharon your kids are precious. I am glad they are feeling better. I hope they got some much needed cuddle time.