Monday, November 19, 2007

A dino-mite birthday party




For Noah's 6th birthday party we went to the Heard Museum to see the life-size animatronic dinosaurs. We walked along a 1/2 mile trail and saw about 12 dinosaurs. The weather was awesome with the temperature in the 80's that afternoon.




A group picture beneath T-Rex.







The look on Camden's face is price-less in this picture as he waits to see what the dinosaur is going to do. Noah, Colin, Tate and Aayush all know that it is going to spit water on them and they can't wait!




Noah blowing out his candle on the cake Mommy made for him.




Noah opening presents and Camden waiting patiently for the right time to "borrow" one of the "prizes" for a while.




Noah on his new scooter.

Dear Noah,

I can't believe how big you have gotten in such a short time. You amaze me with how fast you can run and how strong you have become. I am so proud of how well you are doing in school and am often left speechless when I watch you read and re-tell what you have learned that day. You are a very compassionate, helpful and loving young man. You are such a wonderful big brother to Camden and I love how you make sure he is always included in what you are doing. My heart fills with joy when I hear you talking to God and asking questions so that you can get closer to knowing him. I love you so much!!!

Happy birthday big guy!!!

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

Thanks for letting us share in your special day Noah! Happy birthday.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

It's been 2 wks. update this blog, Troll.