Monday, July 09, 2007

What's New? That should be the title for this post, but blogger is not allowing me to click in that little section...sigh:)

We tried not to let one rainy day after another keep us in the house. We took the boys along with my dad to see Ratatouille. It was an entertaining but okay movie for me. I have been spoiled by "Cars" for so long now that it will take something really good from Pixar to win me over.

I met up with a friend one morning and took the kids to Animal House Parties for some play time. They LOVED running crazy, climbing, sliding and just wearing themselves out! After play time, we hit Snuffer's for lunch and enjoyed every bite.

The whole family traveled south to have lunch with Aunt Tish at Bubba's Chicken. Wow, that is a mouth watering experience every time I go! If you haven't been, I highly recommend it.

The boys got desperately needed haircuts by a professional this time. Daisy, the stylist laughed when she saw my attempt at haircutting. Here are the before and after shots.





Now, these two don't look anything alike or like their dad, do they?:)

Daddy spent a day with the kids while I went to work last week. I came home to find an elaborate tent maze in the living room. Dad's are the coolest!


The last day and a half I have been trying to see just how much smoke one house can be filled with. The answer to that is ALOT!!!!! The oven is finally cleaned and should be back in working order.

I also took on a new role in our church's VBS this year. I am doing Pre-school crafts. Along with smoke, my house is currently filled with projects in various stages scattered through-out and waiting little hands to finish them.



Finally, Brian and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary yesterday. We enjoyed dinner at Gloria's and a movie afterwards. I am so blessed to have spent the last 16 years with a wonderfully loving and patient man. I thank God everyday for you and our children.

7 comments:

Taylor said...

Happy belated Anniversary!
16 years is quite a testimony.

BTW - I had the same issue w/ not being able to post a title.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

I sure the 'little hands' will have a great time putting together all the cool crafts you have come up with--thank you for all your hard work.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

That's funny about the crafts role as I'm co-coord. crafts this year with my bud Heather. Happy Anniversary too, we're coming up upon 10 years in Sept. I can hardly believe it. Remember when we were engaged. It seems like yest. We both have been so blessed with great husbands. By the way, I almost went to animal house yest. Because my friend Cami and her son Matthew invited me via email with a group of her friends. I wonder if it was the same group as yours. Wouldn't that have been funny if we'd "run" into each other there. The boys hair cuts are so cute. They're both just so adorable. Hope you got the invite to Luke's McQueen party on the 22nd. Let me know if you didn't. It should've made it there by now.

Phat Girl said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on a wonderful marriage. When you guys held hands at church on Sunday, I immediately thought "AWWW how sweet"!

The Boys do look like their Dad with their hair cuts!

I absolutely LOVE Gloria's. I have not been there in ages!

I still have those paper towel holders thingys.......Do you still need them??

Phat Girl said...

Hold on one minute! You went to Bubba's Chicken without ME?! SHAME!

Unknown said...

i think i win in this deal, for sure

b

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary!! I'm so glad that ya'll got to get away with each other......That is so important.