Monday, July 30, 2007

Last week in pictures - creativity, Lowe's Build & Grow Workshop & the Zoo




Here is Noah all ready to be creative and build and something. His finished project is the "monkey" that you see. He also made a "penguin" out of a Cheerios box.

We had a great time at the zoo last Friday. We went with one of Brian's cousins and her two girls. Noah has been waiting too long to see the penguins and he finally was rewarded with some very energetic penguins on our trip. Camden talked all about the monkeys, but when we finally made it over to that area, he has lost his enthusiasm. They both loved playing in the stream and floating rocks down the water.






Brian took both boys to the Build & Grow workshop on Saturday in between birthday parties and picked up the project to make. Later that afternoon, they built their own toolboxes. Each one hammered it together by themselves, then they sanded it and put on the stickers. I am so proud of my "Mr. Fix-It" guys.










More zoo pictures.











This past week, I have been working on pre-school crafts for VBS. VBS starts today and we are so excited. Wa-Hoo!!!! This will be a busy week for us, but I know it will be well worth it!

2 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

You all are so much fun! I almost want you to me my mom and dad :) Great pics, thanks for sharing.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Look at your two cute little handymen. Brian--You're looking good too. I didn't know otters had a hand growing from their ear (wink) Love the pic's. We're heading to CO tomorrow WITH MY NEW CAMERA IN TOW...Can't wait to see your Hawaii pic's and I'll show you my CO one's. I'm sure your's will be prettier. Ya'll have a safe fun trip.