Friday, May 11, 2007

Noah's Last Day of Pre-School







Noah had an awesome last day of Pre-school. The day was full of fun activities such as making a water-stretcher (bubble wand), having a pizza party, riding bikes outside and indulging in Blue-Bell ice cream and a pizza cookie. His teacher handed out certificates and handmade booklets full of pictures from the year as well as the recipes they made. The books also have conversations about his likes and fears throughout the year. His teacher did a wonderful job putting it together and it will be cherished.

The kids made their own T-shirts that they wore today. The shirt has a caterpillar on it made from each child's hand. The purpose behind the shirt is to remind them of their friends they had in Pre-school every time they look at it. What a wonderful idea, because most of the kids will be going to different schools next year. Noah is pretty sad tonight about not seeing his friends and Mrs. Lisa again. Noah has always held his friends very close and today was hard on him. I also got caught up in the emotion of the day and didn't want it to end.

Noah, you have grown into a handsome big kid who is full of knowledge and very inquisitive. I love that you are sensitive to others and that you are not afraid to take charge and negotiate. I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished this year. I look forward to watching you grow and seeing what you accomplish in the year to come.

I love you,
Mommy

5 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

What an awesome little man Noah has become. I know you're a proud momma. Speaking of momma's Happy Mother's Day.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the shirt--that is such a cute idea!

Sharon, you have two very handsome boys. I sure don't know how you do it, raising my 1 boy has been interesting--I could not imagine 2!

Noah, good luck in Kindergarten next year--you will have so much fun and meet so many new friends.

Ladyornot.com said...

I am glad that he had a good last day. The shirts are a great idea. I hope that his adventures into kindergarden are as magical as pre-school.

x,
Rebecca

Taylor said...

Love the shirts. So creative.

Anonymous said...

What dear sweet pictures of our little men. I felt so many emotions. Sad, tears, smiles, laughter. I can't wait to get the camera and see you all when we talk. I love all the pictures. Thank you for always making my day sweeter when I read your blog. I love you all so much. Hugs & Kisses, Tutu