Sunday, May 27, 2007

A New endeavor

Ok, this is the way I see it.
It took two of us a solid 14 hours each to figure out the code thing to change our layout.
Of course that does take into account the claim that my resident blogger has the right to get the layout set and then decide it is too (fill in adjective here)...light, dark, nauseating, busy, or just not the right thing. What we end up with is an original work which comes to a total selling cost of $360.00. That is factoring in our labor at $6.00 per hour. Is it worth it?
mm hmm she says. If she is happy, so am I.

So anybody want a completely custom design for your page...drop us 4 C's and it will be yours.

b

6 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

LOL If mama is happy everyone is happy. Making code can be fun. The main thing that I don't like about it is that I start and I look up and 2 hours have past and I really haven't gotten much done. I don't know if you feel like that?

It really looks great, good job you two.

Anonymous said...

Don't know if we have $400, how about 400 Happy Meal toys instead :) Looks good guys.

Michael

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Looks awesome! Great job. I didn't even know you could customize the blogs like that.

Phat Girl said...

Great job! I need help! I am thinking about paying someone to make my blog beautiful! If I made dinner for you guys, could you help me?! I'm serious about the offer! :) I's too poor to $400, but a Great Meal I could do! :)

Phat Girl said...

Praise God for Great friends like YOU! Here's the kicker: I do not know what I want it to look like. Girlie, but not too girlie...classy. I'll call you on my way home today! Hugs & a BIG THANK YOU!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Is there a place on the web where we can nominate your blog for "cutest blog of the year". Sharon--Don't know if you heard but Debbie Ragsdale's mom, Carolyn passed away from cancer on Sunday. Funeral arrangements pending.