Monday, April 23, 2007

Sprouts

After hearing really good things about Sprouts from several different people, I decided to take a drive and find out what it is all about.

What I found was a great little grocery store that is all about being healthy. Most of their products are organic and many are gluten-free. What I was after was everyday products that were low in sugar for Brian to try. Found those too. We brought home, cheese, fruits, veggies, pasta, hot dogs, breads and a couple of different types of chips that are good for you and taste great! I found that the prices weren't too bad. I have been told that they are much lower than Whole Foods. If you get a chance, drive over and check out Sprouts!

Brian goes to see an Endocrinologist tomorrow. Will update when I have more information.

Noah starts T-ball practice tonight and I have mixed feelings about his coach. It is the same coach that he had for his Soccer team. He cancels practices on a whim and is not very organized. He also tends to play favorites with his own child. I know they are just 5, but I would like to have a good foundation of the fundamentals because Noah really likes baseball.

That's all for Now. Tomorrow my baby will be 3 and we are counting down the minutes. Will blog about that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dearest Camden! Happy birthday to you. We love you dearly. Hope stitches don't hurt. Have a wonderful day. Give everyone a hug from Tutu and Ross. I'm off to Calif. to see your great-grandmother Byers. Love,Tutu