Thursday, April 26, 2007

Repeat Performance 1 week later

We are getting good at this E.R. thing. Today, we just simply relived last Thursday. Camden fell at school and hit his head on a picnic table. Yep, in exactly the same spot as last week. So, off to the E.R. we went. I had the same parking spot, the check-in nurse was the same and remembered us from last week, it was the same day of the week at the same time during the day. One minor difference today was we had a 3 1/2 hour wait in the lobby before we were called back.

Camden was the same "tough as nails" kid through the whole strap him down, inject medicine in the wound, sew him up with three stitches process. His stitches are blue this time instead of black and he is sporting a pretty decent bruise with this round. He is going to be a doctor when he grows up because none of this phases him.

Once again, we were off to Dairy Queen for a star ice cream. The stitches are scheduled to come out next Tuesday, just like last week only I hope we don't return next Thursday to the E.R.

Hope your day was uneventful.

4 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Holy Hannibal....does that boy love the ER or what?

Phat Girl said...

WOW! If I fall down & need stitches, I am calling you! :)

Amber said...

He needs to be wrapped in bubble wrap everyday!! So sorry for the boy! Glad he is a tough one.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures. I wish I could have been there to see the boys all dressed up. BUT my mom's eye is doing really good from surgery so glad I was with her. Hope and pray ER visits are over with! Love, Tutu