Tuesday, April 17, 2007

FLU

I am awake with fever, chills and body aches and no relief in sight, so I am going to blog. It is 1: 15 a.m. and I am tired of this routine. Friday night at 6:30 p.m. to be exact I felt like I was hit by a run-a-away freight train. Saturday, I tested positive for the dreaded flu. Flu, you might ask? Yes, the flu. I am 2-3 months late for getting it, but I wanted to make sure that I didn't miss out on it this year. Yep, I got a flu shot. 1 in 8 people still get the flu, I was told. Well, we have at least 3 maybe 4 people in this house who have had the flu in the last week. We blew that statistic out of the water. Maybe they should call our house to ask figures for next years census.

Camden is miserable, Brain is still on the fence on whether he is going to give in to it, but I don't think he has much of a choice. Noah had it last week and is delighting us with his energy this week. I need help! I am barely functioning and Brian is doing the best he can.

Tami flu. The jury is still out on this one. I have heard wonderful things about it from other people. It may have lessened, on slightly, my symptoms. However, I am just plain miserable. Have I said that before? Well, this is my forum and I am going to complain. It has provided me with an upset stomach and insomnia. For this, am I thankful? Maybe, it has given me this opportunity to blog which I otherwise wouldn't have had. It didn't do much as far as prevention for Camden.

Speaking of Brian, his sugar levels have hovered around 250 all weekend. Doesn't seem to be dropping much more. I think he is in denial and your prayers on his behalf would be much appreciated.

Thanks for listening to me rant. It's back to shivering.

2 comments:

Phat Girl said...

Are you feeling any better? White Chili will come your way this evening! I am praying for you! :)

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Oh girlie, I feel your pain. We (Luke and I) are suffering from the crud too. If you need anything let us know. I'm serious.

P.S. Is Brian Diabetic now?